Gormley and Johnson Law Offices, PLC
Begin Taking Charge Of Your Situation.
Call 517-219-9301

Child Custody Archives

How will I see my children after the divorce? 4 parenting time disputes explained

There are few questions about getting a divorce that are more emotional than, "What will happen with my time with my children?" Although your marriage did not work out the way you'd hoped, you still want to be in your children's lives as much as possible, and make the transition for them as smooth as possible.

Parenting time plans: Finding the right mix of flexibility and stability

As summer quickly approaches, many families here in Fowlerville and across the country are gearing up to transition to a more relaxed summer schedule. For divorced families, there can be some anxiety during this time of the year managing custody issues. Will an ex-spouse allow the children to come on out-of-state vacation or a fishing trip that falls on the wrong weekend?

What rights do I have as an unmarried father?

Many couples choose, for whatever reasons, not to marry. Of course, that is their right, and it is up to them as consenting adults to determine the best course of action for their relationship. When an unmarried couple has children, though, the father may find himself getting the short end of the proverbial stick from a legal perspective.

  • 2016 Client Satisfaction Award
  • LC | Lead Counsel Rated
  • 10 Best 2015 Client Satisfaction | American Institute of Family Law Attorneys TM
  • Avvo Top Contributor 2015 | Divorce
  • National Association of Distinguished Counsel | NADC | Nation's Top One Percent
Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

This site uses Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA, which is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Office Location:

Gormley and Johnson Law Offices, PLC
101 East Grand River Avenue
Fowlerville, MI 48836

Toll Free: 888-288-5LAW
Phone: 517-219-9301
Fax: 517-223-8233
Fowlerville Law Office Map